• iPhone 12 or 12 mini

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Just sold my 11 Pro Max 256 Silver. Have set alarm for 4:45 AM 11/6 to order the 12 Pro Max 256 Silver or Pacific Blue. Vote for Silver or Pacific Blue. Thanks.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Just sold my 11 Pro Max 256 Silver. Have set alarm for 4:45 AM 11/6 to order the 12 Pro Max 256 Silver or Pacific Blue. Vote for Silver or Pacific Blue. Thanks.

I’ll post some photos of my Pro in Pacific Blue when it comes in tomorrow for reference/real-life photos (although I think there are already unboxing photos and videos on YouTube )

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I’m planing of upgrade from 11 Pro Max to 12 Pro Max. Got my screen protector and put it on my 11 Pro Max and wow it’s big. Hopefully it’s because there are thinner bezels on 12 Pro Max

Raneciansamaiya

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a Green 11 Pro Max in 256 GB.. I've always choose White or Gold for my iPhone.. Tried something different this year. I have a love/dislike about this year's iPhone Pro Max... I'm a case addict who enjoys have options to accessorize my outfits or moods with different cases! Now that it's no longer 6.5 inches instead of 6.7 inches I have to re-accessorize my phone. Only thing I dislike about new size iPhone is the case availability is always limited. Ugh!!

*Sorry for my personal rant *

Other than that I'm excited for the new iPhone! I'm going for whichever size I can get my hands on on pre-order day! Hopefully 256 GB... I've had 512 GB & 256 GB, but with cloud storage I never use half of the storage. So maybe I'll go for 128 GB this year. Who knows. I had know I have to get my hands on the Gold or the Pacific Blue iPhone!!

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Waiting for my gold 256 pro now. It’s out for delivery and “in the area” according to UPS. Working from home so hoping they don’t come to the door when I’m on the phone.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I have a Green 11 Pro Max in 256 GB.. I've always choose White or Gold for my iPhone.. Tried something different this year. I have a love/dislike about this year's iPhone Pro Max... I'm a case addict who enjoys have options to accessorize my outfits or moods with different cases! Now that it's no longer 6.5 inches instead of 6.7 inches I have to re-accessorize my phone. Only thing I dislike about new size iPhone is the case availability is always limited. Ugh!!

*Sorry for my personal rant *

Other than that I'm excited for the new iPhone! I'm going for whichever size I can get my hands on on pre-order day! Hopefully 256 GB... I've had 512 GB & 256 GB, but with cloud storage I never use half of the storage. So maybe I'll go for 128 GB this year. Who knows. I had know I have to get my hands on the Gold or the Pacific Blue iPhone!!

There’s sonix (2nd favorite, heavy on the phone tho), casetify, velvet caviar (has lots of selections and my personal favorite), and casely.

Raneciansamaiya

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
There’s sonix (2nd favorite, heavy on the phone tho), casetify, velvet caviar (has lots of selections and my personal favorite), and casely.

I have a Casetify case I'm going to order. I love Case-Mate and Life-Proof! My favorite is Case-Mate. They offer girly, bling along with protection, plus they are affordable! I've purchased one Casetify, it's kinda of expensive and I was kinda impressed. What I love about Casetify is the creator studio.. That make the $50-$70 price worth it... So for my iPhone 12 Pro Max I will order a personalized Casetify case... But for my first few cases it will most definitely be Case-Mate.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I have a Casetify case I'm going to order. I love Case-Mate and Life-Proof! My favorite is Case-Mate. They offer girly, bling along with protection, plus they are affordable! I've purchased one Casetify, it's kinda of expensive and I was kinda impressed. What I love about Casetify is the creator studio.. That make the $50-$70 price worth it... So for my iPhone 12 Pro Max I will order a personalized Casetify case... But for my first few cases it will most definitely be Case-Mate.

I don’t like case-mate, they have bad cut outs for the camera, their camo case is the only one I like LOL! Casetify is good and I think I’ll buy 1 or 2 from them. I think I’ll just go for this one of these 3 at first

https://velvetcaviar.com/collection...ight-clear-iphone-case?variant=32701682286638

https://velvetcaviar.com/collection...diac-clear-iphone-case?variant=32701841571886

https://velvetcaviar.com/collection.../nude-lips-iphone-case?variant=32701838655534

Raneciansamaiya

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I don’t like case-mate, they have bad cut outs for the camera, their camo case is the only one I like LOL! Casetify is good and I think I’ll buy 1 or 2 from them. I think I’ll just go for this one of these 3 at first

https://velvetcaviar.com/collection...ight-clear-iphone-case?variant=32701682286638

https://velvetcaviar.com/collection...diac-clear-iphone-case?variant=32701841571886

https://velvetcaviar.com/collection.../nude-lips-iphone-case?variant=32701838655534

Thoses cases are cute! Are they protective?

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up the Gold 12 Pro 512GB but if I find I really want the Max then I’ll sell this and get a 256GB one. I do like the smaller size but I’ll wait for the camera and battery life reviews before deciding whether to switch.

RTakher209

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
After using plus size iPhones since the 6S and into the max versions for all these years, I’ve finally gotten tired of lugging around a big phone in my pocket. I traded in my 11 Pro Midnight Green Max and went with the iPhone Pro Gold. I was hesitating a lot if I wanted to jump down a few inches after all these years, but I’m good with it. Easier to hold in one hand, a bit lighter, and just pocketable. Still getting use to it, but I think I made the right call. Back to normal sized phones from now on. Also, the gold looks great!