Iphone 12 Pro call blocking

countryblue

Jun 14, 2022
Visit site
My daughter has an Iphone 12 Pro. I have A Samsung Galaxy s10e, with caller ID blocking.

If I call her, the call goes thru, but it lets her know the ID is blocked.

If I prefix her number with *82, to unblock the caller ID, the call goes straight to voicemail with no ring.

Her husband also has an Iphone 12 Pro. When I call him with the *82 prefix, it rings normally, and shows my phone number.

Where should I begin troubleshooting this issue on her phone?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My daughter has an Iphone 12 Pro. I have A Samsung Galaxy s10e, with caller ID blocking.

If I call her, the call goes thru, but it lets her know the ID is blocked.

If I prefix her number with *82, to unblock the caller ID, the call goes straight to voicemail with no ring.

Her husband also has an Iphone 12 Pro. When I call him with the *82 prefix, it rings normally, and shows my phone number.

Where should I begin troubleshooting this issue on her phone?

Hello and welcome to iMore! In regards to your question, I wonder if she marked you as a favorite in her contacts would be a solution. I don't know anything about the Android side of things, but if there's any way you could mark your daughter as a favorite contact that might help.

Another thing you might try to to consult with your carrier.

countryblue

Jun 14, 2022
Visit site
Another thing you might try to to consult with your carrier.
First place I looked to for advice.

Hello and welcome to iMore! In regards to your question, I wonder if she marked you as a favorite in her contacts would be a solution. I don't know anything about the Android side of things, but if there's any way you could mark your daughter as a favorite contact that might help.
thanks for the suggestion. I'll have her mark my contact as a favorite. Since I'm having the problem with only one of the Iphone, I don't believe my phone is causing the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2