iPhone 11 stopped sending iMessages

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Had something pop up when I was on texts which I ignored. It had option to ignore or go to settings. Now my phones not sending iMessages even to other iPhone contacts. How do I fix that?

I had this happen before. But it cleared up. This time it doesn’t seem that way. Ugh.

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Looks like something to do with send and receive messages option in settings. Now it has my number and email in their twice. What would cause it to randomly screw up. I don’t mess with it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t know. Having said that, are you able to remove the duplicate listing? If not, try logging out of Messages, reboot your device and then log back in to Messages.

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I hear ya, especially if you’re able to send and receive iMessages….Hahahaha

Yeah it has you can reply to iMessages to and reply from my # and email. Then other one has option to start messages from my email or phone #. Can’t do both.

I’m clueless lol. Leave well enough alone

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Had something pop up when I was on texts which I ignored. It had option to ignore or go to settings. Now my phones not sending iMessages even to other iPhone contacts. How do I fix that?

I had this happen before. But it cleared up. This time it doesn’t seem that way. Ugh.

Any update? Did restarting help?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods