Ipheuria's wallpaperz

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Some more hot wommmen. I've got some NSFW ones a little more racy I'll post those tomorrow when people have stopped by and seen the warning :D

sirmastersephiroth

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I change my wallpapers daily, since I get bored very easily. So I thought I would post them up every now and then so others that might like them can save them. I take alot of pictures at car shows I go to and car meets so alot of my backgrounds will be from car images but I'm pretty much all over the place in terms of wallpapers. You may see animated, real, cars, music, movies, etc.

I found this image years ago it was black and white. Over the years I colored different parts of the image but tried not to ruin the look of the black and white.

That's a nice wallpaper. Who's the character.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I change my wallpapers daily, since I get bored very easily. So I thought I would post them up every now and then so others that might like them can save them. I take alot of pictures at car shows I go to and car meets so alot of my backgrounds will be from car images but I'm pretty much all over the place in terms of wallpapers. You may see animated, real, cars, music, movies, etc.

I found this image years ago it was black and white. Over the years I colored different parts of the image but tried not to ruin the look of the black and white.

That's a nice wallpaper. Who's the character.

I honestly don't know I got it from a wallpaper site years ago I think 2000 and I've never seen it anywhere else. I started to edit it in photoshop to add bits of color over the years.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey man shoot me some info on this by PM I missed one car show due to vacation so if it was possible I might make a trip for sure.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I haven't been here in awhile work is kickin' my ass but found a couple iPhone 4 wallpapers and thought they were sweet.

The first one I actually photoshopped to add the 4 in there the original was just "get your own iPhone" I thought that wasn't envy inducing enough lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice