iPadOS 16.3.1. is available

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
got it !
Bluetooth !!
I just got back from the Apple shop, having just had the battery on my XS replaced. They also replaced my speaker (at no extra cost) which they say they always do ! My phone is now louder than it has ever been. If they had told us that, I would have had the battery replaced two years ago !! ‘cos it’s been sat at 80% for that long. mutter,growl,mutter

Last edited:

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
got it !
Bluetooth !!
I just got back from the Apple shop, having just had the battery on my XS replaced. They also replaced my speaker (at no extra cost) which they say they always do ! My phone is now louder than it has ever been. If they had told us that, I would have had the battery replaced two years ago !! ‘cos it’s been sat at 80% for that long. mutter,growl,mutter

That’s one of those things more of users should know about.
Me paying for a new battery = eh, it can wait. It isn’t dead yet.
Me paying for a new battery plus getting a free boost in loudspeaker quality = I’m on it this weekend.
(Loudspeaker is a very overlooked but critical part of the user experience)

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
That’s one of those things more of users should know about.
Me paying for a new battery = eh, it can wait. It isn’t dead yet.
Me paying for a new battery plus getting a free boost in loudspeaker quality = I’m on it this weekend.
(Loudspeaker is a very overlooked but critical part of the user experience)

Be wary, this may only relate to the XS !

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I am puzzled,but pleased, not only is my speaker hugely better, but my in ear headphones are also improved volume wise, so much that i can no longer use max volume, which is great as some tracks need an extra notch !
Seems to me the speaker also contains the amplifier, not that I understand micro speakers !!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro