• Welcome to the all-new iMore Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

iPadOS 16.3.1. is available

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
I downloaded/installed without any issues after I returned home from work.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
I’ll probably update my iPad Pro later this evening after work.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
got it !
Bluetooth !!
I just got back from the Apple shop, having just had the battery on my XS replaced. They also replaced my speaker (at no extra cost) which they say they always do ! My phone is now louder than it has ever been. If they had told us that, I would have had the battery replaced two years ago !! ‘cos it’s been sat at 80% for that long. mutter,growl,mutter

Last edited:

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
got it !
Bluetooth !!
I just got back from the Apple shop, having just had the battery on my XS replaced. They also replaced my speaker (at no extra cost) which they say they always do ! My phone is now louder than it has ever been. If they had told us that, I would have had the battery replaced two years ago !! ‘cos it’s been sat at 80% for that long. mutter,growl,mutter

That’s one of those things more of users should know about.
Me paying for a new battery = eh, it can wait. It isn’t dead yet.
Me paying for a new battery plus getting a free boost in loudspeaker quality = I’m on it this weekend.
(Loudspeaker is a very overlooked but critical part of the user experience)

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
That’s one of those things more of users should know about.
Me paying for a new battery = eh, it can wait. It isn’t dead yet.
Me paying for a new battery plus getting a free boost in loudspeaker quality = I’m on it this weekend.
(Loudspeaker is a very overlooked but critical part of the user experience)

Be wary, this may only relate to the XS !

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
I am puzzled,but pleased, not only is my speaker hugely better, but my in ear headphones are also improved volume wise, so much that i can no longer use max volume, which is great as some tracks need an extra notch !
Seems to me the speaker also contains the amplifier, not that I understand micro speakers !!

Ask The Community

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odonaata