iPadOS 15.5 Music Progress Bar

JohnnyDawg

Jul 13, 2022
Visit site
Just received my new iPad Air 5 and transferred everything from my older iPad Air 2. Went to play a few songs (the audio is impressive!) but noticed when playing a song, there is no progress bar, where you can slide the playback to a specific point.

Did some interweb searches and only found some very old threads on this topic, one of which was to tap the album cover. Nothing seems to work.

Is this just a new "feature"?

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
Just received my new iPad Air 5 and transferred everything from my older iPad Air 2. Went to play a few songs (the audio is impressive!) but noticed when playing a song, there is no progress bar, where you can slide the playback to a specific point.

Did some interweb searches and only found some very old threads on this topic, one of which was to tap the album cover. Nothing seems to work.

Is this just a new "feature"?

if you tap on the image for the individual tune, it it will enlarge. You will see a progress bar on the new screen.

JohnnyDawg

Jul 13, 2022
Visit site
Well, than kinda sucks having to jump through that hoop and can't do it on the same window.
Now the question is, how do I get back to the previous window?
Here are two screenshots, the first where I select and play the song. I then tap on the image of the song at the bottom left of the window. That takes me to the second screenshot of the individual song with the slider bar. Now, what's the trick to get back to screenshot 1 when I'm on screenshot 2?
Thanks for the quick reply!

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods