IPadOS 13.4 - Has anyone been able to connect a Bluetooth mouse to their iPad?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded this today and was going to try and connect a bluetooth mouse, but cant figure out how to do that? Anyone able to do this? This is on a iPad Pro 10.5.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: IPadOS 13.4

Hummm I update yesterday and since my wifi connexion is unstable... I got to force reconnecte my wifi a few time and it never happen before...

iPad Pro 11" 2018.

Did not had that problem on my iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 13.4...

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site

Just find how the problem occur...

It’s stay connected to wifi until I close the screen...
When I reopen the screen the wifi is not connected and will not connecte itself, I got to go to setting to reconnect it...

I hope a 13.4.1 soon !

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Downloaded this today and was going to try and connect a bluetooth mouse, but cant figure out how to do that? Anyone able to do this? This is on a iPad Pro 10.5.

All I did to get my Magic Mouse to pair with my 9.7-inch iPad Pro was turn off Bluetooth on the iPad Pro and then turn it back on. After that, I turned on the Magic Mouse. When my iPad detected it, I tapped on it. That was it.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

All I did to get my Magic Mouse to pair with my 9.7-inch iPad Pro was turn off Bluetooth on the iPad Pro and then turn it back on. After that, I turned on the Magic Mouse. When my iPad detected it, I tapped on it. That was it.

I'm trying to connect just a normal BT Logitech mouse, but I have not idea how to do that. I see that it's simple with a Magic Mouse, but no idea on a 'normal' mouse.

Do how do you like using a mouse with your iPad? any real benefit?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm trying to connect just a normal BT Logitech mouse, but I have not idea how to do that. I see that it's simple with a Magic Mouse, but no idea on a 'normal' mouse.

Do how do you like using a mouse with your iPad? any real benefit?

I’ve only been using it since reading your post......It’s actually pretty cool, in my opinion. It’s a breeze with the Tapatalk app and Safari. Scrolling is very fluid. Still, you have to press the home button to get back to your home screens, but overall, I like it.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have connected multiple BT mice and trackpads to my iPads. LOVE the new functionality. Been using the iPad more like a laptop since 13.4 GM was released. And with the Magic Trackpad 2 its just awesome

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I connected my Bluetooth keyboard to my original 9.7-inch iPad Pro along with my Magic Mouse and I’m actually enjoying using the iPad. I also enabled the Assistive Touch option so I don’t have to touch the home button to get back to my home screen. I can use the mouse to select the assistive touch option instead. This is great. The iPad still won’t take the place of my MacBook Pro, but I will be using it a bit more for sure.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW