iPad Pro 12.9

AlexIT83

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello I'm interesting on buy a pro 12.9 but what I'm not sure is if i take the wifi version or mobile version and 256gb storage
Any advise please thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Typically, the Wi-Fi Only model is sufficient, in my opinion, but it's nice to be able to use the device when you're not able to connect via Wi-Fi. As for the storage size, 256 GB is way more storage than a majority of people actually need, in my opinion. I mean, unless you're planning on storing a massive quantity of video, photos, music, apps, games or other data, you should be able to get by with 64 or 128 GB easily.

portgordon

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
For me, the choice between wi-fi and cellular becomes a lot easier if you have a mobile plan with sufficient data allowance and tethering - purchase a wi-fi only iPad and tether it to your mobile. If your circumstamces don't allow that then it really depends on your requirements.

As for data, my advice is always to get as much space as you can reasonably afford. It's unlikely you'll struggle with 128gb, and again it very much depends on how you will use it, but if you can stretch to 256gb then go for it. It will give you comfort to cache more photos, 4k video and music as well as store more HD movies for flights etc...

:)

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
For me, the wifi model is always enough. But for people that are always on the go and need cellular connection, the wifi only model won't be enough. Or you can always set up personal hotspot from your iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73