iPad Mini Review Is Here

josh.ua

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I am pretty excited by these reviews! Mostly about the size and weight which were the biggest reasons I didn't carry around my 3rd gen iPad with me everywhere. I am only concerned about 2 things.
1: the size of the keyboard and how comfortable it will be to type with 2 hands. I am a student and use my 3rd gen iPad to take notes at school. At least if it doesn't work I will still be able to bring my wireless keyboard.
2: The display. I love great displays and have recently become interested in photography. I am not a pro and I rarely have the need to actually show high res pics to people in person so I don't think it will be a big deal but I guess I won't know till I see it in person.

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I am pretty excited by these reviews! Mostly about the size and weight which were the biggest reasons I didn't carry around my 3rd gen iPad with me everywhere. I am only concerned about 2 things.
1: the size of the keyboard and how comfortable it will be to type with 2 hands. I am a student and use my 3rd gen iPad to take notes at school. At least if it doesn't work I will still be able to bring my wireless keyboard.
2: The display. I love great displays and have recently become interested in photography. I am not a pro and I rarely have the need to actually show high res pics to people in person so I don't think it will be a big deal but I guess I won't know till I see it in person.

Same here I actually am more into photo and editing and am hoping the screen is t gonna be that much of an issue.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The reviews are encouraging overall - sounds like the form factor is well sorted out by Apple.... But I'm concerned about the display... I'm wondering if I'll be able to deal with it...

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting one. I often find the full size iPad is a little big for casual browsing and magazines on the couch. I think the size and weight of the mini will be perfect for me. I don't really care about the screen resolution. I have the original iPad right now and have no issues with the screen resolution. I think that whole issue is over hyped. iPad mini plus iPhone 5 coupled with MacBook 15" is my perfect combo.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janinv23