Visit site
6y6ehu7e.jpg

yqytyqyj.jpg

va3a6uby.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonsmithuk

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
I still think they Zagg Keys Case and Zagg Keys Folio are the best keyboard cases for iPad mini at the moment. But I've got an iPad mini with retina and other people have commented here (and in other places) that there could be an issue with the mini with retina because it's a shade thicker than the iPad mini 1. However I can't see anyone demoing this issue on YouTube or on photos anywhere.
Would anyone here have direct experience of these two cases with the iPad mini with retina that they would case to detail? Photos? Video?
According the the Zagg website official product pages, the cases are NOT compatible with mini retina version. But I'm not sure if that is just to get people to buy what I assume will be a new model in the future or if it's genuine?
Thanks. Jon.

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I got the rocket fish black leather with a elastic strap. Taking it back tomorrow. Adds way too much bulk and no magnets to auto on/off. Haven't decided on the apple cases or some other one.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I think that this is the iPad Mini case that I'm going to get. Tell me a little more about your experience with this case? What do you like the most about it? Have there been any issues?