iPad mini 7 rumors: Everything you need to know

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
>>> One of the biggest problems with the previous iPad mini 6 was the Jelly Scrolling that came with its screen.<<<

Nope, it was the biggest problem to tech media looking for a story. I’ve had mini 6 since day 1. Comically overwrought tech media looking for the new Apple mistake big headline.
Besides the proof of me actually using it, the big jelly scrolling problem was shown to everyone in slo mo. It’s amazing what slo mo can do to a display isn’t it?

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
>>> One of the biggest problems with the previous iPad mini 6 was the Jelly Scrolling that came with its screen.<<<

Nope, it was the biggest problem to tech media looking for a story. I’ve had mini 6 since day 1. Comically overwrought tech media looking for the new Apple mistake big headline.
Besides the proof of me actually using it, the big jelly scrolling problem was shown to everyone in slo mo. It’s amazing what slo mo can do to a display isn’t it?

I’ve had my Mini 6 since this time (nearly) last year and use it EVERY day. I’d never even heard of “Jelly scrolling” on it. Jelly scrolling? Really, that’s all they could come up with. That IS comical.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711