iPad Cases

omegadivine

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I was going to go with the apple case but every where I went it was out of stock, including menlo mall! And apple website said 3-4 weeks for shipping and I didn't want it unprotected that long. Also some of the early reviews said it gets dirty easily? I ended up getting the maroware ecovue case, it adds a decent amount of bulk even though i don't mind it actually kind of makes it easier to hold. And it's leather heh.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I was going to go with the apple case but every where I went it was out of stock, including menlo mall! And apple website said 3-4 weeks for shipping and I didn't want it unprotected that long. Also some of the early reviews said it gets dirty easily? I ended up getting the maroware ecovue case, it adds a decent amount of bulk even though i don't mind it actually kind of makes it easier to hold. And it's leather heh.

i got the last one :X

thats what the apple rep told me lol, sry bro

kaite

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
padandquill

Yes their site is padandquill.com and the cases are beautiful. I don't have one but a friend does... They will be coming out with a video about the case soon which i am sure they will post on youtube and their facebook...

The case is handmade with a baltic birch frame. case looks like a book and the wood actually looks like pages because of the way that the wood is cut. Hope this helps

logantx

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Dodo Case

The best iPad case on the market. I have one and by far the best, but it takes 4-6 weeks to arrive as it is handmade in San Francisco. dodocase.com

survivor1006

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Got this one. Love it. Although they don't say so here, it also works as a stand.
If you have a Fry's in your area, they carry it.

Griffin Technologies ELAN Passport iPad case. Google it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4