iPad Air2 being updated?

diverdown7

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and not 100% tech savvy, so, please bear with me and thanks in advance.
I own an iPad 2 that I purchased when it first came out, I didn't even really know what it was, it just looked cool and I had some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket as I wandered about the awesome new Apple Store on Central, Hong Kong. Well, I loved it immediately and have loved it ever since.
I have followed the news on the iPad Air 2 and see that it is an awesome machine by each and every one of the countless reviews I have read. I have reached the point to buy it (99% certain) but I live in rural China and don't get to HK very often anymore (long story), that is the only reason I have not purchased it.
Anyway, lately I have read online all about this new iPad Pro under development. I don't want it because it is too big for my tastes/needs, but reading about the Pro got me to wondering if Apple was going to release an updated / improved version of the iPad Air,,, like an iPad Air 3 ? So, I came on here to see what u guys might know about this. thx :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janinv23