ipad Air: Lightest and thinnest Case?

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
This is not a duplicate of the naked or case thread

The iPad Air is so light no thin that a good case must also be light in order to avoid bulking up. I've previously used the Marware CEO Hybrid. It's a great case that allows for presentations, provides good protection and holds by the corners so as to not obscure the display, but it is heavy. I have pre-ordered the a Belkin Form Fit case. It seems thin, holds by the corners and looks like it will allow easy removal.
Let's keep this thread going with user reviews of cases. As soon as the Belkin case arrives, I will post a review.

MisterMe11

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes, with the ipad air, the actual weight of the case becomes an important spec. Yet the case makers don't even list it, not even Apple!

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the Zagg keyboard for my air and it does bulk it up but the protection is great and removing it from the case is a snap!

cgk

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm really struggling in the UK to find a light thin case - if anyone here has found a good case let me know.

bigstein

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I ordered the Envellop Leatherette. It seems to be minimalist in form yet still provides protection. I will update this with a review when it comes in.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I am sporting a Apple smart cover with a Belkin snap shield for the rear. Very light and great looking combo! You almost can't even tell that the snap shield is on. You can clearly see the Apple logo and all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox