iPad Air 4

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Just received and setting up ! I purchased directly from Verizon. Cellular 256 sky blue

I decided on the Logitech keyboard/case rather then the Magic keyboard case by Apple. I know the blue doesn’t show on the sides but I want my iPad protected . I have used Logitech on my others and they work great for me and it sits fine on my lap without a problem

I am going to enjoy this iPad a lot. I have the pencil too. I sold my first gen pencil. Too bad it isn’t compatible but that’s Apple for ya!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Thank you! It’s beautiful and it’s an excellent iPad. Can’t see the color in the Logitech case but that’s ok!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I don’t like the charger. Too short in length and since it’s changed can’t use current iPhone charger.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Just received and setting up ! I purchased directly from Verizon. Cellular 256 sky blue

I decided on the Logitech keyboard/case rather then the Magic keyboard case by Apple. I know the blue doesn’t show on the sides but I want my iPad protected . I have used Logitech on my others and they work great for me and it sits fine on my lap without a problem

I am going to enjoy this iPad a lot. I have the pencil too. I sold my first gen pencil. Too bad it isn’t compatible but that’s Apple for ya!
You have photos of it in the case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh