Ipad 4th Generation Otterbox Defender Case worth buying? or not?

luispl

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
This is my first post here, and I'm looking to buy a new case, I got the ipad as a gift with an apple smart case, but currently I'm looking to change the case because I just think the apple case won't give much protection.
How's the otterbox case? Are there any other better alternatives?

suvlady

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
My husband swears by the Griffen Survivor case. It is a bit more rugged than my Brookstone case with the keyboard. Since he is tough on things, it works great for him. The clip even broke on the back and Griffen sent him a new one with no questions asked. I know you can get the black ones online cheaper than in Best Buy.

If you are after a bluetooth keyboard, I love the Brookstone leather one. I can take out the keyboard whenever I want and it allows the flexability to move it to wherever I need it since it is removable. Before that I had the Versa Vue case. I really like that one also. It allowed for vertical and horizontal turning.

Good luck on your case journey!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you want to use a keyboard (which wasn't in the original post, but people seem to be assuming), then use the Otterbox, and get a bluetooth keyboard. The all in one keyboard cases are limiting in that with the majority you cannot switch portrait and landscape and if you want to play a game, the keyboard gets in your way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ddearman0113