Ipad 2 case?

Meko1429

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for something super durable cheaper than an otterbox. I want something thats smart cover compatible but cant seem to find anything that isnt super thin. I'm begening to think the smart cover is over rated... but i want it so bad! I need something that would hold up in a college student backpacK :)

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I use the smart cover and a leather skin from zagg. Works very well for me, but I haven't dropped it yet, nor do I plan on it.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Why not think about getting the smart cover and while it's in ur bag have it in a sleeve? That's what I do carrying mine around college. And there's no better sleeve than the g-form iPad 2 sleeve as for protection.

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
The Belkin Snap Shield allows you to use the Apple Smart Cover with it.

Belkin Snap Shield for iPad 2 F8N631eb

Both the Belkin Snap Shield and the Speck Case mentioned by Irish Rose are sold at Target stores.

Got this case in conjunction with smart cover and have dropped my iPad once. Just cracked a bit of the corner of the case. Nothing on the iPad :)

Overall an good case

iPhone 4 : iPad 2 : MacBook Pro 13

n1smo

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Do some research on the Cyber Acoustics cases. They all use a patented mount system that offers good protection and looks very clean. They even threw an iPad off the roof of their building with the case installed, go on YouTube to see what happened. I LOL'd

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox