iP4 - Armbands & Holsters??

foxhunter

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Looking for 2 separate things here.
First, a very protective armband-type case. I ride horses and often ride out alone. Always carry my cell on ME, not the horse. I like the stretchy/velcro type armband that I actually wear around my boots, just below the knee with phone to the outside. Those won't fit the iP4. So now looking at other "sporty" type holders. I'm not concerned with answering the phone, listening to music, etc... - Just need to have it on me in case I get dumped in the dirt or other emergency. So it needs to be physically protected but doesn't have to be functional while in the case. Suggestions?

Also looking for a holster or clip type holder for carrying phone at my waist - clipped to belt or jeans pocket.

For both cases, would need to fit my iP4 with Zagg front and incase hard slider case.

Thanks for any suggestions!

wkr08

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
2nd case request: Seidio has a belt clip type holster that may fit your iP4 with your slider case. Your slider case looks similar to Seidio's Innocase II surface (which I have) and their horizontal side case is designed to fit a iP4 with either the Innocase II surface case or the Active case.
I've looked for side cases/pouches myself, and Seidio's is the only one I've found so far that looks like it might fit an iP4 with different hard cases.
Worth a look anyway... seidioonline.com

Last edited:

dougef2

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
2nd case request: Seidio has a belt clip type holster that may fit your iP4 with your slider case. Your slider case looks similar to Seidio's Innocase II surface (which I have) and their horizontal side case is designed to fit a iP4 with either the Innocase II surface case or the Active case.
I've looked for side cases/pouches myself, and Seidio's is the only one I've found so far that looks like it might fit an iP4 with different hard cases.
Worth a look anyway... seidioonline.com

I have the Seidio holster with their innocase and like it very much.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW