darkpurple92

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
What do u like most about the new iOS?

I like that it has more options than before and that it looks more elegant. I also look the see though keypad and how the keypad changed with the background ^_^ I hope that they make new emoticons in the future.

AMosha

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I personally love control and notification centre. Particularly the ability to access these features from anywhere in iOS including applications.

darkpurple92

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I disagree. I haven't had any issues with it.

Sent from somewhere.

I kinda tend to have issues too :( Might be the fact tht i have 2,5 gb left from a memory of 8gb from which u can only use 6 -_-....But it freezes sometimes and quits apps. It happened with ios 6 too. I reinstalled it and then it worked awsmly ^^ So i might reinstall the soft. Hope it will help. But lost all my notes:(....

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
The fact I'm finally able to toss Newsstand into a Junk Drawer folder - along with a number of other useless built-in apps.

Still can't remove it completely, but its a step.

darkpurple92

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
The fact I'm finally able to toss Newsstand into a Junk Drawer folder - along with a number of other useless built-in apps.

Still can't remove it completely, but its a step.

:))))) Good one. Hopefully one day we'll get to delete the useless apps cause i honestly need space.....I rly don't need news stand or stocks or whatever Oo I never even used the compass.....

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm not having any issues with iOS 7, seems stable. I really like the control center, notification center, multitasking and overall look and feel.

darkpurple92

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm not having any issues with iOS 7, seems stable. I really like the control center, notification center, multitasking and overall look and feel.

Yeah me too but it laggs sometimes:( Ill get the 5s someday ^^ Btw how can i post messages on fb/twitter through ctrl center??? is tht still possible???

Georgemg

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I have an iphone 4 16 gb , and there is not much of a change in disk space for me ! But there is a significant change in the way things run ! Everything except the camera is slower by 1,5 seconds average !! And you have to do a lot of settings alchemys to change that a little ! And some 3d games that used to play super smoothly with iOS 6 now are on slow motion and it's super annoying ! (Example some endless run games like monsters univ. Stuck all the time and. Any be played ! ) the typing and the scrolling are slower too ! Only after following some advice on what to turn off on settings I managed to make the 3d games play well ! They really did improve ! But the scrolling and the calls even are slower ! Ex. I click to call a contact and the call screen appears after 2 seconds I can't even close the call fast if I regret it !!!! So WAIT AND USE IOS 6 !!! If ps : I have 40% ram free when doing nothing and my friend with iOS 6 has 63 % I also must say that I have more installed apps than her but still ...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73