iOS7 upgrade added songs to phone: How to delete?

iMark

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Upgraded with no issues. Everything works fine. The odd thing is that there are now several songs on the iPhone that I did not buy or download. They aren't my taste, I never would have any interest in them.....They don't appear in my Macbook's iTunes after sync so I can't delete them there......and I can't see how to delete them off the phone. Anyone have any ideas?

iMark

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
A search reveals recommendations that you enable "Show All Music", download the songs you want to delete by clicking on the Cloud icon, then delete them.

But the songs I am trying to remove do not have a cloud icon. You can't swipe to delete, and there seems no way to get these songs off - they are there even when I turn off "SDhow All Music" even though I did not download them, grab them from any source, or have them on my laptop's iTunes - these are songs I would NEVER have any interest in.

I'd like to know how to get rid of them, but would also like to know how they got there in ther first place. I didn't even listen to them in iTunes Radio - they were not in the History.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2