Ios7 Safari

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyway i can get rid of the bing item and the slices that show up right away when you search safari, so far its the only thing about 7 that bothers me? Thanks!

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Check your safari settings to see what search engine it is set to. No idea what you mean by slices though. I don't see anything remotely like that when I search.

swampbaby

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Where in the Safari settings is the ability to have quick links like in iOS 6? Such as under the search bar how there used to be quick links to Wikipedia, Facebook, or whatever other sites you'd like to have quick access to. I can't seem to find the setting.

Ray Picone

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I had that same annoying bing boxes and could not figure how to get rid of them until I read your entry. Thanks for the tip.:yes:

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Where in the Safari settings is the ability to have quick links like in iOS 6? Such as under the search bar how there used to be quick links to Wikipedia, Facebook, or whatever other sites you'd like to have quick access to. I can't seem to find the setting.

Under the bookmarks/favorites is where i found those so i could delete them, if that helps

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal