iOS4 on a 3G.....

2sonmike

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Well, first let me say this site is awesome! I upgaded my 3G to iOS4 GM today, and just for the ability to put all my apps( 8 pages worth) into seperate folders is well worth the upgrade! I'm down to two pages.....I love it!
If you can't wait til Monday, google Luke Dimarco, and follow his little video instructions on how to upgrade. Very easy!
Thanks again for a great site!

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I too upgraded to iOS4GM and actually sorry I did. I spent the good part of an hour organizing all my apps into folders. I used it for a while like that then decided to take my most often used apps (my first two pages and unfolderize them. Then just a little while ago I realized I actually don't like folders in the iPhone and reorganized them out of the folders. So where does that leave me? With a rather sluggish 3g running iOS4. In my opinion the 3G should not run iOS4. It just doesn't run very well. If I wasn't selling it next week I would definitely be downgrading to 3.1.3 but as it is I can live with it until I get my iPhone4. When I sell it I will ask the buyer which OS he/she wants installed.

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
The funny thing is with my Jailbroken iPhone 3G does all the iOS4 claims to do. The upgrade isn't worth me loosing my lock and being able to sell it someone on TMobiles network.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen