Ios10.2 lock screen notifs TINY now

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The first one, the message on the top is how every notification looked before. Compared to the bottom one… Why are they different! I find that bottom line quite small when I have contacts in I have to hold it at arms length read it. Not all of us are 20 anymore.

Probably different depending on the source. Twitter and Facebook may not offer the same size font. So they would not look the same. I haven't noticed this. I'll watch it and see what it does.
They all look the same on the notification center.
Did you try Reset All Settings as suggested above?

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Probably different depending on the source. Twitter and Facebook may not offer the same size font. So they would not look the same. I haven't noticed this. I'll watch it and see what it does.
They all look the same on the notification center.
Did you try Reset All Settings as suggested above?

Even with iOS 10.1.1 all the notifs were the same, twitter, Facebook, text alerts SMS from Twitter and everything.

It's 10.2.

The iPad Air has all the notifs the same size and still large.

It's not a massive major life or death issue so right now before holidays I don't want to have to re-enter all my wifi location PW's. I'm willing to bet the next update will address this.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
As for the network settings and re-setting then, 2 days ago Sasktel brought me a brand new 5G "Pace" router/modem/wifi and everything was changed including passwords, name of wifi to connect to, everything. Entire new system.