iOS calendar Planner events overload, any help?

railstop

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
iOS calendar "Planner events" overload

I am trying to figure out where this happened, and how to clear it up in a much easier way. There are hundreds and hundreds of "Planner events" listed in the default calendar app, it is under the "Calendars" section. I never used the calendar app and just happened to notice that now. Is there is a much easier way to clear them out without doing it one by one? I don't mind resetting the calendar if possible and starting over.

The pic shows what I am talking about, and the slider bar shows just how large the list is.

Thanks for any help!

Photo.png

Last edited:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS calendar "Planner events" overload

The different calendars you see are usually a combination of the default calendar list & the list connected to email accounts. Check settings for the email accounts that you have connected to your iPhone & since you said you never use the calendar app, turn off calendar sync. Hopefully that will clear the list for you. Let us know if that helps at all.

railstop

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS calendar "Planner events" overload

Thanks for the reply, I hadn't thought about turning the iCloud sync off, so I did that and then on. That cleared the issue. Hopefully overnight it doesn't sync them back

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods