WH1T3H4T

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Woot! Woot! In testing as of now. Can't wait to start messing around with it in 6 months! Can't wait. Change is here; let's do this! :dancing:

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm not dying to see the next version of iOS, but I am a little excited to see what new improvements are made.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm not even thinking about iOS 9, and in fact if they finally get iOS 8 to be solid, this may be the first time I hold off on a major iOS release. I've had more crashes (actual iOS reboots), app locks, random hanging, etc. with iOS 8 than any previous OS. I'm a little gun shy right now in terms of upgrading to the next great thing.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The last three months with this device have been fantastic. BEST device and OS so far for me. Perfect.
That said, I am looking forward to getting the Plus in September and I'm looking forward to iOS9.
NOTHING like Apple products.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
The last three months with this device have been fantastic. BEST device and OS so far for me. Perfect.
That said, I am looking forward to getting the Plus in September and I'm looking forward to iOS9.
NOTHING like Apple products.

It really is an amazing device, huh? Love it!!! That being said, there's no way on earth that I could go with the plus. It's just a monster. Good luck with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It really is an amazing device, huh? Love it!!! That being said, there's no way on earth that I could go with the plus. It's just a monster. Good luck with it!

They are amazing devices. Apple nails it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I gotta get that Plus. I just gotta.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
They are amazing devices. Apple nails it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I gotta get that Plus. I just gotta.

I was so against the larger screen devices. And I was also very outspoken about it. But I needed a new phone and bought the 6 Plus. Best move that I ever made.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yup. I love my 6, but now I know I can manage a Plus after buying my Note 4.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Yup. I love my 6, but now I know I can manage a Plus after buying my Note 4.

Wow, a Note 4 too? I'm impressed! I can't do a phone that big or an Android OS. Although, I'd take the bigger phone over that OS any day of the week!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow, a Note 4 too? I'm impressed! I can't do a phone that big or an Android OS. Although, I'd take the bigger phone over that OS any day of the week!

Don't be impressed. It's an addiction.