iOS 9 and email groups.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone using iOS 9 answer a question for me? I use mailshot and I just updated the app and its says that the ability to use the app in iOS 9 has changed and you can't really use the app the way it was meant to. Any thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I just got an email from them and you have to go through a convoluted way with copy and paste. This sucks I forward a ton of emails for work daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kerrywsullivan

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem and find the MailShots cut/paste option does not work for me (at all) because I use a lot of embedded media. Have you found any other app that will work similar to the Pre-ios9 MailShot?

Needkeys

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Bumping this to the top again to see if anyone has found a solution for forwarding emails to contact groups. Has MailShot been updated to make the process closer to what it used to be?

Needkeys

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone tried AltaMail? I read a review of the app that suggested it could send and forward emails to custom contact groups created from within the app. Curious to see if anyone has any experience with their group functionality