iOS 9.3 on my iPhone 6 is very slow..

calibru

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi there ! My iPhone 6 with 9.3 is slow , i have lag , stuttering .. I make a clean install but nothing happens... I am the only one who is affected ? :(

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I set my phone as new ... Same **** , damn...

Take the device to the nearest Apple Store and then compare it with a couple of iPhone 6 devices. If they find that your device is not on par, they'll probably replace it. Try to refrain from using profanity while you're at it please. Thanks.

Last edited:

Brenda H

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I have a problem with my phone not going into use cellular date when I am not on wifi. I have reset everything I can think of but nothing seems to change it. If I am not in a populated wifi area my LTE shows but nothing happens can access any app or internet capability.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Take the device to the nearest Apple Store and then compare it with a couple of iPhone 6 devices. If they find that your device is not on par, they'll probably replace it. Try not to refrain from using profanity while you're at it please. Thanks.

Not to be rude Just, but next time you might not want to insult his intelligence if you don't want profanity thrown your way. Not saying it was justified mind you, but being surprised by it is a little naive.

calibru

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I am from Romania and the nearest Apple store is at 550 km ... I compared my iPhone 6 with another 3 phones and it seems to have nothing hardware .. All problems are software because all phones of my friends are slow like my phone . Sorry for the bad english ! Thank you all..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am from Romania and the nearest Apple store is at 550 km ... I compared my iPhone 6 with another 3 phones and it seems to have nothing hardware .. All problems are software because all phones of my friends are slow like my phone . Sorry for the bad english ! Thank you all..

No problem. Well, hopefully, the next update will fix the slowness you and your friends are experiencing on your iPhones.

OniTamo30

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I can confirm that iOS 9.3 on the iPhone 6 is horribly slow and it stutters awkwardly. What a great premium device.. Really frustrating

Jackie1

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Anymore updates on this?

Remember, not everyone uses their phone hardcore. I work from my phone, and others that WORK from their phone doing multiple things at once, would notice these slow downs much more!

In ios 9.2.1, sometimes when I would click on a text thread in messages, it would take 3-4 sec to open, instead of instantly. Happens once in a while, and the ios before that didn't do it. Anyone that texts a lot ever notice that?

OniTamo30

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I didn't notice that, maybe because I don't text so often.
I also work on my phone, that's why it's frustrating when the super expensive device acts like a 150? android device.. I'm not using Apple's eco system that's why I'm probably going to get me a Galaxy device again. In about a half year the iPhone 6s will probably become slow as well. Because Apple needs to sell the new fast iPhone 7.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox