iOS 9.0.2 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(5336707)

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.0.1 released

That must be a record for how fast first update is released. Apple is the new MS. I'm getting really tired of the lack of quality control. Go back to a non-forced schedule.

However, it didn't fix the iOS9 bugs I'm experiencing:

1) Calls drop and I get popup prompting to enable Wifi calling (even though I have full reception)
2) Lock screen lag
3) Apps crashes
4) Phone vibrates even after I answer call

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

That must be a record for how fast first update is released. Apple is the new MS. I'm getting really tired of the lack of quality control. Go back to a non-forced schedule.

However, it didn't fix the iOS9 bugs I'm experiencing:

1) Calls drop and I get popup prompting to enable Wifi calling (even though I have full reception)
2) Lock screen lag
3) Apps crashes
4) Phone vibrates even after I answer call

I had the phone vibrate after answering issue myself and thought it was weird. Now I've heard it from you I know it's a real bug. I will be reporting it to Apple .

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site

What blows my mind is how people with basically the same phones has such different experiences with iOS 9 and iOS 9.0.1. Makes me think it's the apps loaded? For example I have not had any lock screen lag and none of the apps I've tried have crashed (iOS 9.0.1, not iOS 9.0)

*crossing my fingers* no major issues right now on iOS 9.0.1 for me

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus with Tapatalk

K8ie1892

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

Since updating I've found when I go into apps my phone decides to go to a black screen and the only way I can get out is by pressing the home button

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
iOS 9.0.1 released

Hasn't fixed my email bug.

I figured out what was causing my email bug, I think. My internet service provider hosted email account was set up as a "pop" account on my phone. I deleted it and it automatically set it up as an "IMAP" account. After it says tree re-downloading messages I just clicked on all inboxes and marked all as read. That solved the problem for me. I no longer have thousands of old (and previously read) messages showing up as unread.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site

It seems that the ambient light sensors on my iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6S are less sensitive. Both displays dim quicker and lower than in iOS 8.4.x. Of course I didn't have iOS 8.4.x on my iP6S but it is noticeably different from my iP6 was with iOS 8.4.x.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

I'm experiencing app launch issues from other apps and also wifi slow or not function correctly since I have done 9.0.1 not sure if related but it wasn't doing any of these problems before

Keith Morris

May 28, 2015
Visit site
iOS 9.0.2 has not fixed the bug of deleting emails when selected from the lock screen or notification shade. Although the email will delete, it just displays the same email over and over.

Apple feedback have been contacted.

For reference, the email account I'm using is gmail.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
The good thing is that much of the lag and hesitation is gone. Now it may just be that "new update experience" talking but it seems to me that apps load faster in this version than it did on both 9.0 and 9.0.1. Like I said before, it also seems that a lot of the hesitation and lag that I was experiencing under both 9.0 and 9.0.1 seems to be gone in most places, not all places but in the places that really count and annoyed me the most.

What was funny is that while I was helping my brother setup and move his stuff over to his new iPhone 6s from his old Android phone I noticed the same lag that I was experiencing on my iPhone 6 Plus. Granted it wasn't to the same extent or as noticeable but I did notice it. I kept thinking "This device was made for iOS 9, something's wrong here."

But like I said, iOS 9.0.2 really has helped my phone a lot. I don't know what Apple did to help improve responsiveness of the user interface but they did a good job in doing what they did so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR