iOS 8.3 now available - 4/8/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckparent

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
I've had very good battery life with my 6+ and have held off downloading 8.2. Waiting to hear about battery life with 8.3 from those who have installed it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've had very good battery life with my 6+ and have held off downloading 8.2. Waiting to hear about battery life with 8.3 from those who have installed it.

Seems OK on my iP 5. Well, no different. My old battery is about shot anyway.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

jbrrjr

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
i know that. Even if i try to purchase an 0.99 app for the second or third time, it never uses touch id, always ask for my password. Yes, i have touch id enable for app store in settings>touch id and passcode

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
i know that. Even if i try to purchase an 0.99 app for the second or third time, it never uses touch id, always ask for my password. Yes, i have touch id enable for app store in settings>touch id and passcode

It's defiantly not working. You're not alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Well guys i updated my iphone 6 through itunes and the file size was 1.83gb, i wanted to check whether its only OTA problem or its happening with itunes also so when i started downloading 1.83gb file then suddenly in the end it gave me error and i have to download big file again, so in second attempt my iphone got updated to ios 8.3, right now i m feeling that my phone got fast in eveythig like from opening or closing apps and typing, when i press home button it goes fast than earlier, i can see the change in this update.

P.s. I tried everything with my iphone 6 like restarting it with hard boot and resetting of network settings to check if there is any problem in internet. Tried everything but finally updating through itunes worked in the end.

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Did you tap "settings" like it offered? If do, where did it take you for what option or setting?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Well i tapped on settings but nothing happened it just remove that banner whether u tap on close button or settings option.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
the typing in messages is much sharper and snappier. Good work there Apple. But seriously, there's still too many bugs and glitches. This isn't iOS8 GM, it's been ages and on the 6+ I already had three app crashes (amongst others when deleting a picture in photos) within an hour or so. What the heck, Apple. You can do better. In a couple days we'll again get a minor fix and all, but simply not good enough. And actually annoying if you have to update more than one device at the same time.

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I had that same message on my iPad... I just waited an hour and tried again... it connected and worked...

Well i was feeling impatient so i tried everything even i waited for so many hours but nothing happened then finally i updated my iphone through itunes and it worked in second attempt.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just finished doing a clean install of iOS 8.3 via iTunes. Now it's time to get cleaned up and head to iHOP for some breakfast....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen