iOS 8.3 now available - 4/8/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I updated 4 hrs ago (approx) 5S by OTA build 12F70 and the iPad Air usb by Mac build 12F69. So far things are on point and running well☺️ 🖖 no complaints here

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm just getting home from work so I had no idea the update had been released. I'll update OTA momentarily and then do a clean install some time tomorrow since I'm off.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
In "messages" not sure I understand the reasoning behind "contacts & SMS" on one side and "Unknown Senders" on the other? Not sure why the left side wouldn't say "contacts" only...?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
What is this Touch ID unable to purchase stuff about? Also, I have an odd issue where my phones name randomly puts an extra number at the end. For example, the name mine has is plain ol' boring iPhone. I went in there randomly and it said iPhone (2). I cleared it up and now it's up to four. I'm willing to bet that the next time it will be five.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
In "messages" not sure I understand the reasoning behind "contacts & SMS" on one side and "Unknown Senders" on the other? Not sure why the left side wouldn't say "contacts" only...?

Where do you see that? My messages app looks the same as before.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What is this Touch ID unable to purchase stuff about? Also, I have an odd issue where my phones name randomly puts an extra number at the end. For example, the name mine has is plain ol' boring iPhone. I went in there randomly and it said iPhone (2). I cleared it up and now it's up to four. I'm willing to bet that the next time it will be five.

Try spelling it. Like...iPhone Two.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Where do you see that? My messages app looks the same as before.

Yea, I'm confused..... I don't see that either.

MrMars, where are you seeing that message thing of "contacts & sms" and "unknown senders"?

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Just discovered it's a setting in messages to "filter unknown senders". It must've gotten turned on by default when I updated to the latest iOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods