iOS 8.1 locked in recovery mode

johonee

Banned
Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I have solved the same problem of my iPhone, this my method:
Step 1: Disconnect the data cable and turn off your iPhone.
Step 2: Press the "Home" button and connect your iPhone to the computer with data cable, and then release the "Home" button.
Step 3: Now you have enter into recovery mode successfully.
Step 4: It is very easy for you to exit recovery mode. Please press both the "Home". button and "Power" button at the same time until the LOGO "white apple" appeared on the screen.
Hope it helps.

MistApo

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
Well, I have solved the same problem of my iPhone, this is my method:
Step 1: Disconnect the data cable and turn off your iPhone.
Step 2: Press the "Home" button and connect your iPhone to the computer with data cable, and then release the "Home" button.
Step 3: Now you have enter into recovery mode successfully.
Step 4: It is very easy for you to exit recovery mode. Please press both the "Home". button and "Power" button at the same time until the LOGO "white apple" appeared on the screen.
You can have a try of it if you are interested.
recovery-tool.com/ios-recovery/iphone-stuck-in-recovery-mode.html

Last edited:

Annita David

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Fix iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode with iTunes Restore

Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes. To do this, open iTunes and click Help in the main menu. Then select Check for Updates, iTunes will then tell you if you are using the latest version. You may need to download the latest iTunes version before you continue.

Hold the home button down (on the front of your iPhone) and connect the device to your laptop/PC while iTunes is open. A message should pop up and say that your iPhone is in recovery mode and needs to be restored.

Click on your device (in the iTunes windows) along the main toolbar, then go to the Summary tab.
Select the restore option.

Follow the prompts in iTunes to backup your iPhone settings.
Restore your iPhone back to its previous settings.

Use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to kick your iPhone out of recovery mode is one of the method too!

missamazinggg

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
will this also for an ipad mini 2? with apple's newest update? i tried to update my ipad and now its stuck in recovery mode. i even tried to update it through itunes but it keeps giving me an error. i really don't want to restore and lost all my content. i took it to the apple store and they told me once a device is in recovery mode, your data is already lost. is this true?

missamazinggg

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
will this also for an ipad mini 2? with apple's newest update? i tried to update my ipad and now its stuck in recovery mode. i even tried to update it through itunes but it keeps giving me an error. i really don't want to restore and lost all my content. i took it to the apple store and they told me once a device is in recovery mode, your data is already lost. is this true?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73