Ios 7 more updates?

enegron4

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Will apple release more updates that fix bugs and improvements? Im new to the iphone and stuff so wondering if issues such as battery life and other bugs will be fix?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
They will be fixed. But it will take time. I still have a lot of reports in the diagnostics menu. I'm on iOS 7.0.2 and it only fixed a lock screen bug. I'm thinking the only major fixes will come in iOS 7.1.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
hopefully they will tend to the battery issues. and yes, they update iOS often enough for the most part. so far, iOS 7 has had two updates since release - 7.0.1 and 7.0.2.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes. Apple releases software and updates every so often to help kill bugs and create a better experience for consumers. This is done by OTA or through iTunes.

enegron4

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the replies. Was a lil concern. Because my iMessages on landscpae mode when using the keyboard and rotating the phone back to normal position it lags and looks slow compared to ios 6. And obviously the battery issues . Also my ipad mini is pretty buggy every once in a while. But hopeful apple release those bugs soon ! 😃

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR