iOS 7 making users sick

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
http://www.imore.com/ios-7-and-motion-sickness-poll

Sometimes I really wonder about the people in this world smh. I have been using iOS 7 since beta 1 and have yet to be sick. I have to wonder all the devs who beta tested it and all the regular users who ran the betas and yet there were no reports all this time of anyone getting sick. Now the OS is out and people are getting sick? Oh brother. Then people wonder why these companies don't change things. It will be interesting to see if Apple responds to this and if they don't if these people will just disappear into the online chatter. Perhaps like the bumpers each iPhone will now come with Gravol lol.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry but I don't have any sympathy for people complaining about this. It might be valid but until I see some real proof to me this feels like antennaegate.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I read about this via Reddit or one of my RSS feeds yesterday and just smh.

jridgers

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Is the paralax (sp?) feature only on the 5, 5c, and 5s? I have the iPhone 4 and have no idea what everyone is talking about motion.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Even the evening news here in San Antonio did a piece on this and how to disable the features to help with the issues. Crazy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox