iOS 7 Dev Beta 5 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
the dot in the map keeps moving around
That's normal when zoomed in... your accuracy in location is going to be within +/- 10 feet at best... and fluctuations in how many GPS satellites you're locking on to or accuracy of a position obtained by wifi geolocation will account for that drift.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Again, do these issues exist?? Yes, are they affecting my PERSONAL experience with my phone? No.
The boot up time doesnt really affect me that much since I dont reset my iphone as often as before, the reception bars bug only seem to affect me when I'm home but the phone calls aren't affected in my experience, so I still think this beta has been great for me.

The thing is that you have to think about the final release of the software. That is the goal of the betas and so these things might not affect you but they are not how the OS is supposed to act. So they are bugs becasue they wont be there in the final release.

indrajith_b

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I have update my iP5 to iOS7 beta 6 3 weeks back, started am facing call issue, unable to talk on iPhone. able to attend calls with Bluetooth.... which is not comfortable all the time :(
any suggestions.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have update my iP5 to iOS7 beta 6 3 weeks back, started am facing call issue, unable to talk on iPhone. able to attend calls with Bluetooth.... which is not comfortable all the time :(
any suggestions.

I would reinstall beta 6 via iTunes and setup as new

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

JG16JG

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Is anybody having issues with the multi tasking gestures. I use them to close the app, and thrice my screen froze. I finally switched it off from the settings. :(

Yes on my iPad 3 it does that every time. I end up doing a hard reboot to "unfreeze" it. I hope this isn't a memory problem and can be fixed with a simple update.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77