iOS 7 Cydia tweaks not working

Acidrop

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I've installed some Cydia tweaks that are supposed to be compatible with iOS 7 but cannot get it to work.

Like Five Icon Dock iOS7, Hiddensettings7 or Lockscreentool.

Any ideas?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Yep need to wait for MS update for things to work proper. I have avoided this Jailbreak for that very reason. I need stability with my daily driver, I would suspect a new version of MS will be out in the near future.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yep need to wait for MS update for things to work proper. I have avoided this Jailbreak for that very reason. I need stability with my daily driver, I would suspect a new version of MS will be out in the near future.

Yea and I think saurik is trying to make mobile substrate work on both 32 & 64 bit devices but he might have to make a arm64 only version of mobile substrate for A7 devices.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the update. But it all depends on whether or not MS AND CYDIA get updated. You won't be able to use the tweaks properly without them.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
EVERYTHING is Irrelevant until they get Mobile Substrate updated to iOS 7. And it's going to need to be 2 versions, one for 32 bit and e other for 64 bit. Which will be more difficult.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
EVERYTHING is Irrelevant until they get Mobile Substrate updated to iOS 7. And it's going to need to be 2 versions, one for 32 bit and e other for 64 bit. Which will be more difficult.

I think that will be the best option for mobile substrate, I don't see how one install package is going to work on 32 and 64 bit but then again it's saurik so he might find a way.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk