iOS 7 Calendar Month Grid with Agenda View, What happened to it???????

pelorick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Very frustrated too. Downloaded Fantastical 2 the other day. It's great so far for both events and reminders, but there is no option to snooze alerts - a very convenient feature that was incorporated into ios 7. So, I have to make a decision on whether the nice month view with list (F2) or snooze feature (native app) is more useful/important. As of now, I can't decide. Ugh...

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I wanted to come ask for solutions too and saw this thread and realised I'm not alone. I'm forced to use Fantastical too which is a shame. I very much would prefer to use the stock calendar. Hoping for update to it.

Try Tempo..it's free and a real nice app...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Bought F2 but decided to go back to the Native app and found I can make it on the stock calendar app alone it really makes no sense to use a third party app that just posts to your Native app like a leach anyways

I know harsh words and I wish they didn't change things but we did get drag to order in day view and snooze on the lock screen that is huge

Sent from my iPhone 5

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Not the fix you're looking for, but if you open the calendar and hit the Search button it show you the agenda view, but more importantly if you set your Notification Center Calendar up right it definitely helps...just have to play with it

Sent from my iPhone 5s on Verizon from Philly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner