iOS 7.1 Calendar - Agenda View

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now that Apple has included a quick way to enable Agenda view in the native Calendar app, will you use it exclusively, on occasion or not at all?

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I already put fantastical in a folder and the calendar app back on my home screen. I think I am going to go back to using the native calendar app exclusively.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I think I will give it a try just cause it's 'a new productivity something' for me today! lol

Still like Pocket Informant Pro (quick add of events and reminders is awesome) and also Fantastical 2...

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone 💕

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
So glad to have this back. I hated using the new calendar without this option.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Now that Apple has included a quick way to enable Agenda view in the native Calendar app, will you use it exclusively, on occasion or not at all?

Exclusively, although in 7.0 if you hit the search icon it put it in the same agenda view so it's one less step and saves as your preference, but I prefer the Agenda View for sure!

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Exclusively. My wife and I were using Tempo but we just deleted it. Month/agenda is the only way we prefer to view the calendar and was the only reason we used Tempo in the first place. Thx Tempo, you were great when we needed you.

Arelunde

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I tested 7.1 Betas and in Beta 5 - when I entered the Calendar app, a few times it was in a full-screen agenda view!!! At the top of the screen, the icon was three parallel, horizontal lines! I could also find a week view. But once I touched the three parallel lines, the app reverted to the year/month/month with agenda options and no way to get back the full-screen agenda. It was very weird.

I DO like the month with the agenda underneath. That was a great loss when it disappeared in iOS7.0. It's great to have it back again.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I tested 7.1 Betas and in Beta 5 - when I entered the Calendar app, a few times it was in a full-screen agenda view!!! At the top of the screen, the icon was three parallel, horizontal lines! I could also find a week view. But once I touched the three parallel lines, the app reverted to the year/month/month with agenda options and no way to get back the full-screen agenda. It was very weird.

I DO like the month with the agenda underneath. That was a great loss when it disappeared in iOS7.0. It's great to have it back again.

You can get back to it again from full screen month view, tap on day and it should open the agenda view...only way I can get to it; from agenda underneath month view, tap that square with 2 lines under it icon at top, that changes to full month view/tap day and it should open full agenda view.

Make sense?! :)

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone 💕

MDsmartphone

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm really liking the new calender app. The original was crap so I tried weekly calender and then fantastical, both of which I like a lot. The best part of fantastical is the way to enter events by just typing and it automatically enters the info in the calendar

If that one feature, along with a dark theme, is incorporated into the default calendar that would be the superb. Hint hint apple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I might give it a try. I had been using Fantastical2 but that might lure me back to the stock app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice