iOS 7.0.4 ? iPhone 5 ? Jailbroken - Camera Issue *Assistance Required*

S1p35

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Just recently ? 2 days past ? my camera app stopped working. As of this post, its not even turning on. Before, it merely showed a black screen with the main shutter button not responding.

This is for all camera related apps ? not just the stock Apple one.

Before this occurred, there was no trauma either software-wise nor hardware-wise so its quite strange. Because I?m on 7.0.4, I can?t restore this iphone.

What I?ve done is:

1) Reset all settings through Settings App
2) Use iLEX R.A.T to reset to stock iOS w/o losing jailbreak
3) Used SemiRestore7 to ?semi-restore? the iPhone.

In SAFE MODE I'm able to access the front camera (STOCK APP) but the back camera is still a no go. It just freezes and stalls. No response and I have to force quit the app.

None of these options worked. I?m including a video of the direct issue occurring whilst opening the Camera App as well as the list of Cydia Apps installed on my iPhone. Hopefully this will be enough to troubleshoot mine (and others?) issues in regards to this strange flaw.

VIDEO HERE

S1p35

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks?

It would have been better if you had spammed links instead of posting unnecessary replies.

Last edited:

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
My advice? Lose the jailbreak! It's still occurring in safe mode which means something is wrong with the IOS version you have installed (your tweaks or something must've messed it up). Just restore in iTunes to 7.1.1 and you should be good

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shortringtones