iOS 6 update

studisbury

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Since updating my on off button does not work , this I am convinced is caused purposely by apple to get everyone to upgrade there phones , my problem now is photos that I had in an app called photo safe have gone and I don't know or find them when I backed my phone up to the lap top . Can anyone help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since updating my on off button does not work
Connect your device to your computer and reset it via iTunes.
, this I am convinced is caused purposely by apple to get everyone to upgrade there phones
I doubt that, but anyway...
my problem now is photos that I had in an app called photo safe have gone and I don't know or find them when I backed my phone up to the lap top . Can anyone help
I don't know anything about the app you're referencing but if it allows for cloud storage, I can only assume that you can retrieve them. Also, if you've backed up the device via iTunes, it is possible that those photos could return upon a restore from your last backup. If neither applies to you then i would conclude that the photos are lost. Again, I'm ignorant in regard to the photo safe app and it's settings & functions so don't take my reply as the Gospel.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
temp.wazeer