iOS 6 bugs and feedback

adammaan

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I am still not updating to iOS 6 b/c of the changes it makes to maps, in addition to all of the bugs that I have been reading about. Seems like more of a downgrade then an upgrade.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I had a bug with too many SMS messages arriving. My phone logged nearly 250 messages, and it crashed. Had to hard reboot it to make it work.

Hackaveli

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Don't know what this is on my Angry Birds Star wars.

It Might be a Bug

e2ybava9.jpg

quarters

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this was mentioned. I changed my wallpapers on home and lock screen, but when i get a call it reverts back to the previous wallpaper I had on the call screen. Just a little quirk I thought was weird....and I would love for the wifi issues to be fixed. I go from good wifi and unlimited data on my 4, to crap wifi and a data cap...i smell conspiracy (JK!)

shemichael3

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Once I updated to IOS 6, my IPad syncs correctly to ICloud but I can't even get my phone to connect. There's something somewhere that's causing the apple ID signon to keep popping up but the problem isn't resolving. I recently lost my phone and wasn't happy to see that "Find my Phone" showed all my devices EXCEPT my phone. Then, for no reason, my notes synced to something else and I lost all my current activity. PhotoStream is also disabled. I'm at a loss as to where to go from here.

Plurpeez Raver

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Re "Still can't sort":
Re "Still can assign 'all day' to due date":
Can't assign specific blocks of time either. So what? They are reminders. A start time is usually sufficient. If not, you can attach an always visible note. Let's say you are going to a convention that goes all day starting at 8 am. Make a reminder for 8 am. You will get there. If you want more details, eg length of conference, attach a note ("goes all day") which now conveniently stays visible at all times. Looks kind of like this:

Due dates are not reminders, They are due dates. Simple example, I have something due Tuesday that I want to be reminded to do on Monday. Monday - Reminder, Tuesday - due date.

I might also want set a due date and not be reminded( no popups or alerts) of it. Looking at the "today" list of tasks due today may be all I need to remember to do tasks that are due today.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I might also want set a due date and not be reminded( no popups or alerts) of it. Looking at the "today" list of tasks due today may be all I need to remember to do tasks that are due today.

PR,
But you can't set a due date for "all day" like you once could.
You now have to assign a time to it.
I still have about ten of the "all day" left from pre iOS 6 I can still use. I just change the name..

Good Luck

Jongwon John Choi

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I am unable to view my video playlist in my iPod after upgrading to ios6. However, I can still view the music playlist. The video playlist title are under the playlist in the iPod but when opened it, it is blank. When I connect the phone to my laptop & click on a particular playlist in the ipod, the videos in the playlist are there. Help!

Same problem :(.
Weird thing I noticed is when you press the edit button on the "empty" video playlists, your videos magically appear(and magically disappears as soon as you press the done button)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice