iOS 5 Notifications

ericg1840

Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
So has everyone is aware the iPhone could use some updating when it comes to notifications and I have been wondering how they are going to implement them when it comes to iOS 5. However today it kind of dawned on me; I opened up a game and than it logged me into Game Center, the little notification bar comes down and says "welcome back" than it kind of hit me Apple will probably implement that same drop down bar. Just a thought hopefully we get to see sooner than later.

Relznuk

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
No one knows what Apple will unveil in iOS 5, or with the iPhone 5 - but you can be assured that they are aware of the issue with the notification system and are undoubtedly working on it to give iOS that much more of a competitive edge.

caleb22

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Now that we do know what iOS 5 and notifications will bring, I have not seen a screen shot with the calendar notification on the lockscreen. Anyone know if we will be able to have calendar notifications on the lockscreen?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
So has everyone is aware the iPhone could use some updating when it comes to notifications and I have been wondering how they are going to implement them when it comes to iOS 5.

I don't mean to be mean (well maybe a little), but where have you been hiding the last couple of weeks? Apple demonstrated exactly what the new notifications are going to look like at WWDC.

Go to apple.com and take a look.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
whoa!

ericg1840? =

stevejobsasChrist.jpg

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Well I don't mean to be mean, but did you look at the date of his post?!? The guy is a prophet!

Nope. Never considered the date since when I logged in and saw this post at the top of my screen as new, I assumed I would say something.

I mean come on, why look at details? lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW