iOS 5 Beta 3

phile

Dec 27, 2008
www.sector404.org
Audible Enhanced audiobooks and iOS5 beta3

Since updating to iOS5 beta3, Audible Enhanced audiobooks will no longer play on my iPhone4 or original iPad. Older Audible audiobooks that were not downloaded in the enhanced format still seem to play fine. Luckily, Audible's own app is pretty damn slick, and working just fine.

-phil

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Need HELP !!!

I need some help. I downloaded iTunes beta 3 and iOS beta 3. I completely uninstalled old iTunes. Installed the new iTunes. Went to shift restore just like I did for beta 1 and 2 and it failed. Gave me error 14. Now I'm stuck in recovery mode and can't get out. Any suggestions?

Thanks

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok something strange is going on. I need you guys to help me out.

So I have my UDID registered. I did beta 1 no problems, then beta 2, all ok, but beta 3 is being a pain.

I started by removing iTunes and re-installing the beta 3 iTunes (just like I did before for 1 and 2). Then I did shift restore. When it was almost done, it errored out and I got stuck in the restore loop. No matter what I did, I could not get it out of the restore loop. So I went to the Apple Store. They restored me to factory settings. I went home and did a restore from backup. Problem is that my last back up was pre-beta 1. Since then I have been backing up to iCloud. So I don't have a current back up. Also iTunes doesn't pull up any apps, books, ringtones, etc. I can only assume that this is due to the fact that I tried a complete iTunes "wipe out". I figured that's fine. I can reinstall apps from App Store. I go to the app store and it doesn't recognize the fact that I already paid for apps. It's trying to charge me again. I can't pull up the "purchased" ones as I'm back on 4.2.8. I went to work and figured that I would install iTunes beta 3 at work (on a computer that never even had iTunes) and install beta 3 from there. I installed iTunes beta 3 and the iOS. I go to shift restore and it says "the iPhone cannot be restored because the firmware file is not compatible" What???

Any help, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated since I am about to loose my mind.

Shadylane318

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Have a strange issue here with my folders not being restored. I backed up my iPad on iTunes beta 2 and then upgraded to iTunes beta 3 and upgraded the firmware to beta 3 on my iPad. Everything went well and then I decided to do another restore from the left hand side by holding down control and hit "Restore from backup". My apps did not transfer over! None of my folders synced over. Please help! Can I sync a iPad in beta 3 with an iTunes beta 2? And how would I do that?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox