iOS 5 Beta 3

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I am hoping that beta 3 is going to be faster, and that the safari bugs are fixed! I went back to 4.3.3 when jailbreakme went live lol

but if the beta 3 is smoother and safari bugs are fixed ill go back to iOS 5

Chekz0414

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Monday seems logical, but if not expect it Friday of next week. or the 12th, that was the timeframe of 9A5220p to 9A5248d. Be patient you lot, good things come to those who wait, and I know Apple was looking into features/enhancements I had sent in to them. If i see those features I will truly be joyful~

ek9max

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I would like for a widget that acts like SBSETTINGS on jailbroken phones. Going into the setting menu to turn on/off wifi is a pain.

DataCentre

Jan 26, 2010
www.datacentredesigns.ca
I would like for a widget that acts like SBSETTINGS on jailbroken phones. Going into the setting menu to turn on/off wifi is a pain.

I too would love to see this. I put my phone in AP mode every night befor I go to bed, and yes it's a real pain to have to go through settings. I'd also like to see a home screen icon to go directly into the BT settings as I have to manually touch the device for my vehicle every time I start it to get my hands free working.

Chekz0414

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I too would love to see this. I put my phone in AP mode every night befor I go to bed, and yes it's a real pain to have to go through settings. I'd also like to see a home screen icon to go directly into the BT settings as I have to manually touch the device for my vehicle every time I start it to get my hands free working.

Well with iOS 5.0 practically using Wi-Fi 24/7 I don't think you would use AP mode unless you are out. iCloud backs up your device when charging like on a dock and the device is locked and connected to Wi-Fi

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2