iOS 5 Beta 3

Ios5beta3

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Well I've noticed now that some things that weren't available in first beta are avaliable in the second, and things that are avaliable in the first beta are disabled in the second beta, and then in the third one, I think they will enable everything and will finilize and fix all bugs and then release.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Well I've noticed now that some things that weren't available in first beta are avaliable in the second, and things that are avaliable in the first beta are disabled in the second beta, and then in the third one, I think they will enable everything and will finilize and fix all bugs and then release.

No clue what will be in/out of beta3... but this is typical for beta software...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

last year camera was disable in beta 2. I don't recall anything disabled in the final 3 betas of 4.0

Ios5beta3

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Hm well we will have to see, maybe for Windows it might come, maybe not, I hope they release like the same time they released from beta 1 to beta 2.

gerrardboy94

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Facetime

I think that they disabled FaceTime so that they could get it enabled through phone carriers i.e. At&t and Verizon. There have been pics of iphones on beta 1 when trying to use facetime in airplane mode and the message said turn on 3G or WiFi. So my best bet is that facetime will be enabled in beta 3 but 3G Facetime will most likely only be enabled in the final release or GM.

Ios5beta3

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
It seems It took 2 weeks and 5 days from the release of beta 1 to beta 2 right now it's been 1 week and 5 day since they released beta 2 could it be one more week until they release, hmmm.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've experienced quite a bit of lag, especially in the area of SMS and iMessage... but for a second beta, it's remarkably stable and 'finished'

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen