iOS 4.3 bug reporting/troubleshooting thread

jyasin

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
while that might be true that not all carriers support the newly added feature of personal hotspot, I am not sure that would explain why sometimes it appears under settings and other times it does not.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I was on jailbroken on 4.2.1 as well but I couldn't accept 4-5 hours of use for my iPhone 4 when it was averaging 6-7 hours before. Plus I was noticing stock apps weren't backgrounding properly, mail, safari, etc.

Everything is running very nicely on 4.3.

so my brightness is at 40%, listening to Pandora and surfing the web on 3G for 35 minutes and only used 6% of battery

good?

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
so my brightness is at 40%, listening to Pandora and surfing the web on 3G for 35 minutes and only used 6% of battery

good?

That works out to almost 10 hours if the usage stayed constant and is great!;) It will probably drop some over usage of the whole battery but you should have around 3-4 hours at 50%.

Taco50

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Two issues for me. Home sharing isn't working on my iPod. I have it turned on in iTunes and I went to iPod settings in my iPhone and put my user name and password in there. When I go to the iPod app and go to more there's no sharing option. Also AirPlay is only working for some apps. Does the developer have to update the app?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had issues downloading. I keep getting to a certain point and it kicks me out, says network connection. But I am looking at yje connection and I know its fine.

DX

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Updated mine last night around 4pm and had no issues, but I had to stop the download on my husbands when I tried at 8pm bec it was going sloooow. So this morning when I got up for work at 5am I did it and let it work while I got ready. Done and done. So far no issues with my phone, I assume the same with his.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
When unlocking the screen, sometimes its not reading the first swipe to unlock. Touchscreen never responded. Just noticed today but I'm doing a restore in case it was a bad OS install. This just happens on occasion. This happen to anybody else?

I've noticed this happen after I installed 4.3 last night.

Reactions: Garz

billyeha66

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had issues downloading. I keep getting to a certain point and it kicks me out, says network connection. But I am looking at yje connection and I know its fine.

DX

I had the same problem. Finally figured out that I had to disable the antivirus program that I was running. Worked fine after that and enabled it after the download.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner