iOS 16 is now installed on way more iPhones than you might think

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I am always so surprised when people do not install updates.

I think that a lot of people are not”sensitised” to the main reason for updating, Security.
I must say that apart from that, I would not pay much notice to the updates myself.
I have not seen an update feature that I need or use in a long time. I really like this platform but can’t get excited by the general run of cosmetic updates (My spellchecker is trying to make me choose update’s as its preferred form,WTF !!!) Now there’s an area for improvement.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I think that a lot of people are not”sensitised” to the main reason for updating, Security.
I must say that apart from that, I would not pay much notice to the updates myself.
I have not seen an update feature that I need or use in a long time. I really like this platform but can’t get excited by the general run of cosmetic updates (My spellchecker is trying to make me choose update’s as its preferred form,WTF !!!) Now there’s an area for improvement.
I agree that a lot of people do not pay attention to updates, nor understand that Security is the main reason. I do think that updating regularly makes my devices run better.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
As there is no case for an apostrophe in updates, I was irritated that Apple interrupted my one finger typing to offer me one !

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I’ve never concerned myself with who does and doesn’t update their device. If it’s my immediate family, like my husband, parents or kids I let them know about the updates when they come out, from there it’s up to them if they want to proceed.

I always take initiative to update when the updates drop.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods