iOS 16.4 Developer Beta 2

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That is exactly what I did and I was able to see the send option (white arrow w/ a blue background) as depicted in my previous screenshot. In fact, I just did it again a few seconds before responding to your reply and I got the same results.

No clue then. But I'm not the only one seeing this. When I tap the photos app icon in Messages, It brings up my camera roll. I tap a photo to send. It shows the blue check on the image. But nothing happens. I have to close the messages app, then open it again. Then it shows the photo ready to send. Not sure why some see this behavior, some not.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
No clue then. But I'm not the only one seeing this. When I tap the photos app icon in Messages, It brings up my camera roll. I tap a photo to send. It shows the blue check on the image. But nothing happens. I have to close the messages app, then open it again. Then it shows the photo ready to send. Not sure why some see this behavior, some not.

It works for me.
Must be something gone horribly wrong on your end.
Hopefully it will get fixed asap. Hang in there buddy.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I understand, and I’m not doubting you or the others. It’s just that I haven’t been able to replicate the problem thus far.