iOS 16.4 Developer Beta 1

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
FINALLY! I’ve just finished installing it on my iPhone and so far so good.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having VPN connectivity issues in iOS 16.4? Or issues with VPN cutting off wifi internet connection?

I not noticed anything out of the ordinary regarding VPN usage. My iPhone is connected via VPN the entire time I’m at the office connected to the Wi-Fi network. I typically
disable it when I leave the office and head home.

I’m currently at home connected to my own Wi-Fi network and then I enabled the VPN on my iPhone after reading your post. Thus far, it is working as it should. I’m using ExpressVPN, by the way.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
94d922a14bca1a9ad2e078cd56c9f991.jpg

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
This seems to have messed up the BT stack, and in particular, the connection to the audio in my 2018 BMW. Neither Audio files, playlist info, or Gracenote info is communicated correctly by my iPhone to my car audio system, the first song in my library repeatedly plays, and playlists stop after a few seconds in first song and revert back to first song in library. Hopefully, this will be addressed in next beta version. I was hoping it would be released today, but no.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This seems to have messed up the BT stack, and in particular, the connection to the audio in my 2018 BMW. Neither Audio files, playlist info, or Gracenote info is communicated correctly by my iPhone to my car audio system, the first song in my library repeatedly plays, and playlists stop after a few seconds in first song and revert back to first song in library. Hopefully, this will be addressed in next beta version. I was hoping it would be released today, but no.

It’s connecting to Bluetooth in my 2019 4-Series without any issues.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

I’m having Bluetooth issues with my Mazda, Watch , and AirPods pro2 and I’m in normal release 16.3.1. Thinking may have to put in DFU mode and do fresh install on 14 Pro

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2