Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
2f2bc22857777021767a6106d621f640.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm not seeing it yet...

Edited to add: never mind... I'm not on the beta! LOL!

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I need clarification on the Apple Music. Live Subscription. I mean, I am currently able to use Siri to play a specific song or a playlist without problems. Will I continue to enjoy that ability?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
According to an iMore Blog article, “…..While this won't be the best iPhone music-listening experience, it'll be a great option for those who want to buy a HomePod but don't want to have to pay for an Apple Music subscription that they won't make full use of.”

Source: https://www.imore.com/apple-musics-siri-only-voice-plan-coming-ios-152

With that being said, if you’re going to fork over money each month for a partial listening experience, you might as well for over the money for a complete experience and listen whenever you’d like…(Laughing)

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I need clarification on the Apple Music. Live Subscription. I mean, I am currently able to use Siri to play a specific song or a playlist without problems. Will I continue to enjoy that ability?

It doesn’t affect any current subscriptions. All the features that we have yesterday, we will have tomorrow (as of writing).

It’s a lower tier targeted more towards people using HomePoda only for listening to Music. Or those that prefer an radio-style experience.

EddieKeyton1

Sep 28, 2021
Visit site
Has anyone noticed ur phone getting hot when using certain apps with 15.2rc? Mine has been

Mine has been getting hot since I unboxed it with certain apps. Let me guess. The warmth is coming from around the camera module. Roughly right below it? I don’t think it’ll go away. I think it’s gonna be an issue with the iPhone 13 series forever.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Mine has been getting hot since I unboxed it with certain apps. Let me guess. The warmth is coming from around the camera module. Roughly right below it? I don’t think it’ll go away. I think it’s gonna be an issue with the iPhone 13 series forever.

Yea right below the camera area on my 12 pro max